We respect the privacy of all our users and are committed to protect the same in all respects. We constantly strive to offer holistic internet experience to our users. The information about the user as collected by us is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigating. By using our website, you give consent for collection, storage, and use of your personal information provided thereby (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
- To avail certain services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: i) name, ii) email address, iii) sex, iv) age, v) pincode, and vi) testimonial. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our website and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
- All required information may use the above said User Information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
- Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our website, we put ample efforts to provide you with access to your personal information, as and when requested by you. We further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on server/storage media), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, on deletion of your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
- We provide sufficient security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on this website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- We request you to please provide the following information while you lodge your complaint: Identification of the information provided by you.
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information - Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith and belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.